Hakone, just 2 hours from the city.
You can have plenty of staying time even from noon on holidays.
The extraordinary that fills your senses is right here, at Ten-yu.
1297 Ninotaira, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa 250-0407, Japan
〒250-0407 神奈川県足柄下郡箱根町二ノ平1297 (Japanese)
150 guest rooms (all the guestrooms are non-smoking, all rooms have private open-air onsen bath), 2 public baths with open air bath, library lounge, restaurants, bar, spa, garden, shop, etc.
* There is no private bus parking space in Ten-yu
1. Take a Shinkansen from your nearest bullet train station to Odawara station.
2. Transfer to Hakone Tozan Railway to Hakone Yumoto station.
3. At Hakone Yumoto, transfer to the train bounds for Gora.
4. Get off the train at Gora station and take a shuttle bus to Ten-yu.
1. Take Odakyu Limited Express "Romancecar" to Hakone Yumoto station.
2. At Hakone Yumoto, transfer to Hakone Tozan railway bounds for Gora.
3. Get off the train at Gora station and take a shuttle bus to Ten-yu.
There is a free shuttle bus running between Gora Station and Ten-yu.
Please check below for the details.
From Hakone Kowakien Ten-yu, bound for Gora Station
9:00 - 12:00, 14:00 - 17:00 (Last bus from Ten-yu leaves at 17:00)
From Gora Station, bound for Hakone Kowakien Ten-yu
9:15 - 11:45, 13:45 - 16:45 (Last bus from Gora Station leaves at 16:45)
*The shuttle bus leaves every 30 minutes.
*The departure time could be earlier or later depending on the traffic conditions.
*The timetable could be changed without notice. For more information, please contact us.
Take a public bus from bus terminal at East Gate of Odawara station.
1. Take Hakone Tozan Bus line "H" from bus stop No.3.
2. Get off at Kowakien (小涌園) bus stop.
3. Walk to the entrance of "Yunessun Onsen SPA" (A yellow western building).
4. Take a shuttle bus to Ten-yu which is running every 30 minutes.
Cost: ¥830 per person / Free with Hakone free pass
1. Take Izu-Hakone Bus line "J" from bus stop No.5.
2. Get off the bus at Ten-yu (天悠) where is in front of our parking space.
Cost: ¥830 per person *Hakone free pass cannot be used on the Izu-Hakone Bus
Narita Airport (Keisei Skyliner) → Nippori sta. (JR) → Tokyo sta. (Tokaido Shinkansen) → Odawara sta.
Narita Airport (Narita Express) → Shinagawa sta. (Tokaido Sinkansen) → Odawara sta.
Haneda Airport (Keikyuhonsen Airport Express) → Shinagawa sta. (Tokaido Shinkansen) → Odawara sta.
Tomei Expressway[Atsugi IC]→Odawara Atsugi Road[Hakoneguchi IC]→National highway No1→Hakone Kowakien Ten-yu
(About 60mins from Atsugi IC to Ten-yu)
Tomei Expressway[Gotenba IC]→National highway No138[Turn right at the Miyanoshita flashing signal]→National highway No1→Hakone Kowakien Ten-yu
(About 40mins from Gotenba IC to Ten-yu)
National highway No1[Motohakone]→National highway No1→Hakone Kowakien Ten-yu
(About 20mins from Motohakone to Ten-yu)